Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wednesday Blog Hopping!

Since I am new at this blogging thing, I enjoy reading and finding other blogs. What helps me to do this is these blog hops. A number of very interesting sites I have found with some cool people as well. So lets see if this week the links work! Lets go hopping!

My Life With Rats And More

Blogging Hints

Let me know what cool blogs you find! I love comments, and I sure hope I can post more, life has just been so hectic, well I am sure you know what I am talking about! Thank you!

*Update*
Yeah, the buttons did not work. So I included the blog links. I will figure this out!

5 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower from Wobble Over Wednesday! It would be nice if you could return the love back on my blog;)
    Also don't forget, if you need any help increasing your blog's traffic or easy HTML tips, you know where to come!
    Today we have an amazing giveaway: two custom blog banners, so come on by to sign in and take a brand new blog banner home!
    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging! I'm your newest follower from Wobble Over Wednesday. Come on by and say hi at my place:

    http://www.gethealthycheap.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found like the coolest blog ever!
    http://sammymakessix.blogspot.com
    Oh wait a minute, that's ours!
    LOL I am kiddding :)

    Though it is pretty cool if I say so myself. Welcome to blogging, we are pretty new ourselves. Only about a month and a half old and we LOVE it.

    Looking forward to reading more about you. Come by and visit :)
    http://sammymakessix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone, following you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to Blogging its a whole lot of fun inspiring and sharing your talent - looking forward to seeing some of your creations.

    ReplyDelete