Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cough and cold

Small post for the day. I have been fighting a cough for the last two and a half weeks and my daughter for over a month.  Seems like Flu season is upon us. But it has come early for us this year.  Cough, sore throat, fever and chills. Hate this feeling.  Many home remedies to use but really works.  My grandma, rest her soul, would make lemon tea with honey and that would help soothe the cough and sore throat. Of course it also helped that she held you in her arms and snuggled you. Miss those days. There is also the Vick's to the bottom of the feet then put a pair of socks on and sleep. That helps as well. I have tried them and so far no luck. I am on Antibiotics now before it turns into bronchitis or pneumonia. So what are your home remedies for this type of symptoms.  Am willing to try anything within reason. Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment